We are starting off the New Year with a year long series of new videos, whitepapers and tip and tricks for Ripplestone and Crystal Reports.
We will start off with a simple video of the Ripplestone Home page and how it makes it easy to manage, find and run your Crystal Reports. This is from the viewpoint of a standard user running Ripplestone and how they can quickly find the reports they are looking for. This video covers the following items:
- Find a report within the tree of folders and documents on the left side of the page
- Searching for a report
- Adding a favorite report to the My Documents area on the right side of the home page
- Viewing the last instance of a report that has been scheduled
- View the history of scheduled reports
- View a list of the last 10 reports run
- View a list of the Top 10 reports run
Quick Tour of the Ripplestone Home Page
Let us know know other videos you would like to see in this series and we will be sure to get them on the list.